DamClear Clarity Aid PA is a water clarification aid which is applied to water contaminated with finely suspended solids such as clays and sediment. DamClear Clarity Aid PA is supplied as a liquid solution and is available in pack sizes of 1 Litre & 5 Litre bottles, and either 20 Litre or 200 Litre drums.
Dam Clear Clarity Aid PA is used for clarification of water on:
• CIVIL CONSTRUCTION SITES
• FOR TRUCK WASH RECYCLE WATER
• FOR MINE WATER DAMS
• FOR COLOUR REMOVAL FROM WATER CONTAMINATED WITH TANNINS AND ORGANIC MATTER.
Dam Clear Clarity Aid PA rapidly clarifies difficult to treat turbid and coloured water.
Tannins and clays such as bentonite and montmorillinite, which are classified as swelling clays, are very stable when dispersed in water. Left untreated they may take many weeks to naturally clarify. Similarly, water contaminated with ultrafine and colloidal clays can also be very slow to clarify.
• Low dose rates √
• Reduces nutrient & phosphate levels in dams √
• Removes colour & tannins from natural waters √
• Removes organic matter from natural waters √
• Excellent clarification aid for a large range of food and industrial wastewater applications √