DamClear Floc Injector
The DamClear Floc Powder Injector is a venturi device specifically designed to aid the dispersion or "wetting" of granular powder flocculants.
If powder grade flocculant is added directly to water without a pre-wetting device, gels or lumps can form. The insoluble lumps that result contaminate the mixed stock solution and can cause blockages in pipes and pumps. A pre-wetting device such as the Floc Injector prevents lump formation and ensures a clean lump free solution.
The Floc Powder Injector is supplied complete with:
- Injector body
- Two metres of 25 mm diameter clear PVC suction hose.
- Mounting clamp
- PVC body & Teflon internal to prevent blockage √
- Low cost √
- Suction life of up to 1.5 metres √
- Suction rate is approx. 0.4 kg/min √
- Prevents lump formation √
- Easily mounted to mixing tanks √