This portable, light weight Meter provides for rapid
measurement of water turbidity. The results are highly
repeatable and lab-accurate. Ideal for both field use
and in the laboratory.
The meter operates on the Nephelometric principle of
turbidity measurement, and is designed in compliance
with ISO 7027 and DIN 27027 standards.
The meter automatically changes range and
resolution according to sample turbidity. It is battery
operated and will perform over 1,000 tests with one
set of batteries. Supplied with carry case, turbidity
calibration solutions and everything required to
undertake accurate turbidity measurements.
Turbidity Meter Specifications
• Large easy to read LCD screen
• Fast measurement time (6 seconds)
• Resolution as low as 0.01 NTU
• Automatic shut-off to preserve battery life
• Easily calibrated using 4 reference standards
• Waterproof body
• Low weight - 200 gram (7 oz)
• Supplied in a kit complete with glass vials,
reference standards and carry case.
The Turbidity Meter is supplied complete with:
• Water proof, infra-red Turbidimeter
• A set of high-quality borosilicate glass vials
• Calibration kit
• Instruction manual