This portable, light weight Meter provides for rapid measurement of water turbidity.
The results are highly repeatable and lab-accurate. Ideal for both field use and in the laboratory. The meter operates on the Nephelometric principle of turbidity measurement, and is designed in compliance with ISO 7027 and DIN 27027 standards. The meter automatically changes range and resolution according to sample turbidity. It is battery operated and will perform over 1,000 tests with one set of batteries. Supplied with carry case, turbidity calibration solutions and everything required to undertake accurate turbidity measurements.
• Large easy to read LCD screen
• Fast measurement time (6 seconds)
• Resolution as low as 0.01 NTU
• Automatic shut-off to preserve battery life
• Easily calibrated using 4 reference standards
• Waterproof body
• Low weight - 200 gram (7 oz)
• Supplied in a kit complete with glass vials,
reference standards and carry case.
The Turbidity Meter is supplied complete with:
• Water proof, infra-red Turbidimeter
• A set of high-quality borosilicate glass vials
• Calibration kit