DamClear Clarity Aid PA is one of our many products to help settle and clarify cloudy, turbid, or murky water. Clarity Aid PA is a safe and cost effective solution suitable for any size body of water.
Clays such as bentonite (a swelling clay), are very stable when dispersed in water. Left untreated they may take many weeks to naturally settle or clarify. Similarly, water contaminated with ultrafine and colloidal clays can also be very slow to clarify.
DamClear Clarity Aid PA is a water clarification aid which is applied to water contaminated with finely suspended solids such as clays and sediment. DamClear Clarity Aid PA is supplied as a liquid solution and is available in two pack sizes; either as a 25 kilogram drum or a 1000 litre IBC.
Dam Clear Clarity Aid PA helps to rapidly clarify difficult to treat turbid and coloured water - used for clarification of water on:
• CIVIL CONSTRUCTION SITES
• FOR TRUCK WASH RECYCLE WATER
• FOR MINE WATER DAMS
• FOR COLOUR REMOVAL FROM WATER CONTAMINATED WITH TANNINS AND ORGANIC MATTER.
• Low dose rates √
• Reduces nutrient & phosphate levels in dams √
• Removes colour & tannins from natural waters √
• Removes organic matter from natural waters √
• Excellent clarification aid for a large range of food and industrial wastewater applications √